Beginning of October brings all sorts of new fun to our quiet, peaceful home (it's all relative!).
Here is what I'm hoping for this time around:
1. An 8-something pound baby - not 9's or 10's
2. I gain normal weight and don't have months where I suddenly gain 10 lbs. - Super saddy!
3. Endless patience with my birthed children
4. New and improved pants that don't fall down every time I reach down to pick something up
5. My pain-free days continue forever and ever
6. No. More. Sickness. We have reached our quota for the year after six consecutive weeks of ear infections, sinus infections, vomiting, & diarrhea (I hate that word...).