Thursday, September 22, 2011

No Time!

I've looked through my calander and there is no time to have this baby.

I can't squeeze it in.

We found out that Bo will have to have surgery to repair her patellar fibular ligament which she tore off. This would be instead of meniscus surgery which the original PA thought may be needed until the MRI showed the real problem to the actual orthopedic doc.


We've decided to have the surgery and the baby at the same time. Stern will be home to help Bo around for the first week or so after surgery and I'll just drop by the birth center to have them catch the little guy and head home.

It all sounds perfect.

Can someone just let the baby know the plan so he follows along? Thanks.